- Managing Partner
Nicole K. Ricotta is the Managing Partner at Anticouni & Ricotta. Ms. Ricotta began working for Anticouni & Associates in 2007 as a Paralegal. Ms. Ricotta worked full time for Anticouni & Associates and attended law school at the Santa Barbara College of Law in the evenings. Ms. Ricotta began working as an Associate Attorney for the firm in 2012 and became a Partner in 2016. Ms. Ricotta is now the Managing Partner and oversees all of the firm's cases as well as the day to day operations.
Ms. Ricotta handles all types of employment law matters including sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination, however, her main focus is wage and hour disputes including class action lawsuits and misclassification cases.
Ms. Ricotta is a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators and is often called upon to perform workplace investigations as an independent investigator. Ms. Ricotta also provides counsel for employers regarding employers' rights, drafting employee handbooks and related employee documents, and regulatory compliance.
Ms. Ricotta is admitted to practice law in the state of California, and Federally in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Ricotta was named "Rising Star" for Southern California from 2018 - 2022 (http://www.superlawyers.com/), and holds an "Excellent" rating with Avvo.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law
- Class-Action Lawsuits
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Workplace Investigations
- Employment Manuals
- Pay Policies
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Santa Barbara College of Law, Santa Barbara, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Sociology
Honors And Awards
- Up and Coming 50 Women (Southern California)
- Up and Coming 100 (Southern California)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018 - 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, Active member
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), Member
- Barrister’s Club of Santa Barbara
- Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI), Member