Ms. Jaimes joined Anticouni & Ricotta in 2016 as a Law Clerk while attending law school in the evenings. As a native Spanish speaker, Ms. Jaimes is dedicated to advocating for her local community and providing legal advice in both English and Spanish. Her professional and personal philosophy include giving back in ways that make a meaningful difference to the local and global communities to which she dedicates her work.
Ms. Jaimes handles all types of employment law matters including sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes. She currently works as a Provisionally Licensed Lawyer through the State Bar of California, and serves as the President for the Santa Barbara Barristers. Ms. Jaimes is also an active member of the Santa Barbara Women's Lawyers, Santa Barbara County Bar Association, and California Employment Lawyers Association.
In her free time Ms. Jaimes enjoys cooking, working out, and enjoying Santa Barbara's beaches.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Labor Commissioner Proceedings
- Employment Manuals
- Santa Barbara College of Law, Santa Barbara, California
- J.D. - 2020
- University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. - 2015
- “Entitled to Overtime? Confusion in Agriculture Wage and Hour Laws”, Santa Barbara Lawyer Magazine, February, 2019
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Santa Barbara Barristers, Board of Directors
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- California State Bar, Provisionally Licensed Lawyer